Madison Unicyclists are interested in promoting and fostering support and interest in the healthy, wholesome activity of unicycling among youth in the area. Our activities support learning opportunities by providing equipment and instruction in all facets of unicycling and to give public demonstrations of unicycling with the intention of inspiring youth to learn how to unicycle and to improve the skills of the participants and to contribute to the community.
Member Awards and Annual Meeting Reports
Activities, school program reports, member and school awards (like most improved) and the USA Level standing of our riders can be found in our January Annual Meeting Reports from 2018 (most recent), 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and on our awards page.
Coordinators and Officers:
To reach any of these coordinators or officers, simply click on their name below to email them.
Board Member Coordinators
- Community Program Coordinator: Cindy Spetz
- Goodman Community Center, East High School, and other gyms
- Activities Coordinator: David Panofsky
- Events, Summer Camp, Muni, Cyclocross, Freestyle Team, Unicycling Society of America
- School Programs Coordinator: Jenni Wolfe
- Sandburg, Marquette/O’Keeffe, Nuestro Mundo, Glendale, Kegonsa, Shorewood, Van Hise/Hamilton, Lapham
Learn more on our youth programs page.
Other Board Members
- Youth Leadership Director: Patricia Wilton
- Communications Director (webmaster): Scott Wilton
- Membership Director: Shannon Sparks
- Equipment Director: Kevin Coleman
- Member at Large: Juan Losada
Executive Board Members
- President: Ann O'Brien
- Vice President: Katie Beilfuss
- Treasurer: Dave Siebert
- Secretary: Tom Cichosz
- Program Director: Jill Cohan
Please contact us if you are interested in reading our past meeting minutes.
Demonstrations and performances
Promoting our youth programs, the Madison Unicyclists have performed in Celebrating Youth, the MadFest Extravaganza, Goodman Community Center Events, Orton Park Festival, Willy Street Fair, Mt. Horeb’s Wild Rumpus Circus, and at Madison’s Henry Vilas Zoo. Some riders also compete nationally and internationally. We are proud to be the home club of many national champions and a six-time world champion.