Madison Unicyclists are interested in promoting and fostering support and interest in the healthy, wholesome activity of unicycling among youth in the area. Our activities support learning opportunities by providing equipment and instruction in all facets of unicycling and to give public demonstrations of unicycling with the intention of inspiring youth to learn how to unicycle and to improve the skills of the participants and to contribute to the community.
Demonstrations and performances
Promoting our youth programs, the Madison Unicyclists have performed in Celebrating Youth, the MadFest Extravaganza, Goodman Community Center Events, Orton Park Festival, Willy Street Fair, Mt. Horeb’s Wild Rumpus Circus, and at Madison’s Henry Vilas Zoo. Some riders also compete nationally and internationally. We are proud to be the home club of several national champions and a five-time world champion.
Member Awards and Annual Meeting Reports
Activities, school program reports, member and school awards (like most improved) and the USA Level standing of our riders can be found in our 2012 Annual Meeting minutes, 2013 Annual Meeting minutes, and 2014 Annual Meeting minutes.
Coordinators and Officers:
Please contact us if you would like to reach any of these coordinators or officers.
- Event Coordinator: Karin Johnson
- Membership Coordinator: Patricia Wilton
- Youth Development Director: Jill Cohan (assisted by Sharon Lezberg)
- Equipment Manager: David Panofsky
- Website: Scott Wilton
- Historian and PR: Doug Buege
- Muni Ride Coordinator: Elisabeth Marx
- Sandburg School Program: Jenni Wolfe
- Marquette/O’Keefe School Program: Jill Cohan
- Shorewood School Program: Phillip Edmonds
- Summer Program: Patricia Wilton
Please contact us if you are interested in reading our past meeting minutes.